Share your news with the OSRUI family! Engagements, weddings, births, personal achievements, and more! You can also send us a photo or two for us to post. Email your simcha now!
- Benjamin Altshuler will be ordained as a rabbi from HUC-JIR in May and then will join Mt. Sinai Congregation in Wausau, WI. Benjamin Azriel and Austin Zoot will also be ordained.
- Miriam Gamoran Sherin was honored with a named professorship at Northwestern University: she is the Alice Gabrielle Twight Professor of Learning Sciences.
- Robin Barbara Salsberg has been appointed Senior Vice President, Chief Human Resources Officer of HealthCare Partners, MSO in Garden City, NY.
- The University Preparatory Academy Middle School in Detroit is now known as the Nanette Gill Campus. Nan Gill has been associated with the school since its inception about 20 years ago and the campus was just named in her honor.
- Dave Cohn will be the new Director of Emory Hillel in Atlanta.
Up at Night
- Ellie Trefz with Shira.
- Carlie and Ryan Daniels with Amalia.
- Alexis and Ari Lorge with Emet.
- Logan (Zinman) and Ben Gerber with Judah.
- Catherine (Heffernan) and Micah Gibson with Liora.
Down the Aisle
- Naomi Segal and Max Looper.
- Dan Rubin and Stephanie Cohen
- Mark Heisler and Jamie Cosnowsky
- Cantor Lauren Phillips and Dan Fogelman
- Liza Mole and Patrick Henry
- Zack Wainer and Abby Backer
- The Mackevich family on the loss of Susan Zukrow.
- Marla Kell Brown and Steve Brown and family on the loss of Steve's mother, Norma Brown.
- The family of Richard Rhodes.
- Rabbi Aryeh Azriel and family on the loss of Elyce Azriel.
- The family of OSRUI Board Member Sandra Brottman.
- The family of Rabbi Larry Mahrer.
- The family of OSRUI Board Member Sam Lieberman.
- Nan Gill on the loss of her husband, Steve Gill.