Spend Spring Break Immersed in the Sciences
March 27-31, 2017
Open to 8th-10th graders from the Chicago Metropolitan Area.
Through this program you will have the opportunity to participate in hands on learning and demonstrate your commitment to creative curiosity.
At SciLab, you’ll solve a crime, learn to survive in the outdoors, explore the wilds of Wisconsin, investigate the night sky, and much more.
Other Activities: In additional to programming in each specialty area, sports, recreational programs, campfires, and field trips will round out the week.
- CSI OSRUI – Work with detectives and forensic experts to learn how to solve crime
- Navigate through an outdoor Scavenger Hunt using orienteering and geocaching skill
- Explore the night sky at the Yerkes Observatory
- Challenge yourself on our 5-story Alpine Tower
- Survive in the outdoors – shelter building, tracking, fire building and more
- Explore the link between Judaism and science
Space is limited. For more information and to register,
see the Springboard website.
Springboard is a community initiative created with the support of JUF/Jewish Federation of Metropolitan Chicago, the Jim Joseph Foundation and a consortium of local funders.