- A deposit of $1500 for the Soref Center, Bayit, Lodge or Nerenberg Family Center and $750 for all other buildings (Cabins and Health Center) must be remitted with this Agreement. The deposit is for each housing facility being used.
- Day use only reservations must remit a $300 deposit per facility along with a signed Agreement.
- For events that are booked less than one year from the date hereof, the deposit and executed Agreement must be received within 30 days.
- For events that are booked more than one year from the date hereof, the deposit and executed Agreement must be received within 90 days.
- If the Agreement and deposits are not returned within the stipulated time, they will be null and void and of no effect whatsoever.
Termination and Cancellation
OSRUI may terminate this Agreement without any liability upon ten (10) days prior written notice to Licensee either 1) without cause or 2) upon a determination by OSRUI, in its sole and exclusive judgement, that the requirements of the State Fire Marshal, the Department of Public Health and Safety or any statute, rule or regulation of any federal, state, or local body, imposes undue requirements or hardship on OSRUI.
If an event is cancelled by Licensee in writing more than 6 months prior to the event date, the group may request a full refund or to apply the deposit to another event.
If an event is cancelled by Licensee in writing less than 6 months but more than 45 days prior to the event date, the deposit may be applied to an event, one time only, that has not already been scheduled. This event may be scheduled up to 6 months after the original event date. There will be a $250 rescheduling fee.
If the event is cancelled by Licensee in writing 45 days or less before the event date, the entire deposit is forfeited, unless OSRUI re-licenses the same facilities for the same period of time at the same fee. OSRUI agrees to use its best efforts to re-license the Facility in this event.
Any group canceling a reservation less than one month prior to their scheduled use of camp, two or more times a year, will be assessed 10% more for their use of camp for a one-year period.
Forms and Downloads
Blank Retreat Contract
Includes general information and policies regarding deposits and cancellations
Event Fee Schedule
Please contact Geoff Prass for information about event fees: email@example.com
Events Arrangement Form
If you have already scheduled a retreat with us, please return this form at least 2 weeks before your event.
OSRUI Policy Statement
In accordance with the revised standards of the American Camp Association, please understand that your signature on the contract means that you have read and agree to the policies on the URJ Olin-Sang-Ruby Union Institute Event Policy Statement and Fee Schedule.
Special Foods and Desserts
Vegetable and fruit trays, cheese & crackers, chips & guacamole, sundaes and a variety of desserts can be ordered for an additional fee.
Informed Consent form
All those participating in the Alpine Tower or Challenge Course elements program, the low ropes course, or equine activities must sign this form. If the participant is under the age of 18, their parent or guardian must sign it.