Registration for Summer 2020 at OSRUI Opens Wednesday, October 2nd at 9:00 a.m. Central Time! Here’s the info you need before you register your camper(s).
Register in 3 and Get a Free Tee!! Register in the first 3 days (by 6:00 pm on Friday, October 4th) and we’ll send your camper a limited edition, OSRUI 2020 t-shirt!
Ready to register your camper? Once you are ready to register your camper, go to the registration page of our website.
- When you register, you’ll need to select your camper’s session.
- If your camper is registering for Tiferet Aleph or Bet, you’ll need to know which art studio they prefer: dance, drama, instrumental music, or visual arts.
- You may register your camper for more than one session.
- You’ll also be able to sign your camper up for waterskiing, or you may do that at a later date (space permitting).
- We’ll need contact information for all parents/guardians, as well as any information about your camper’s special needs or health concerns. This information helps us prepare to welcome your camper to OSRUI.
- You’ll be able to sign up for cancellation insurance, from a third-party vendor, when you register (this option is only available during registration). Camp cancellation insurance is similar to trip insurance.
A $500 deposit per camper/per session is required, payable online by either Visa or MasterCard, or by check (made out to OSRUI and mailed to the business office: 1121 Lake Cook Rd., Suite D, Deerfield, IL 60015.)
- Returning Families Paying Via Credit Card: When you get to the payment section, please confirm that your credit card information is correct. You can update it if necessary.
- Families Paying by Check: Please note that if you elect to pay the deposit by check, we cannot confirm your child’s enrollment until we receive the check and we cannot hold a spot in the interim.
During the registration process, you will be able to select one of three payment plans:
- 3 equal installments Dec. 1, Feb. 1, Apr. 1 (credit card);
- 2 equal installments Feb. 1 and Apr. 1 (credit card);
- Pay your entire balance Apr. 1. via check or credit card
After you have completed the registration process, you’ll receive an automatic email confirming that your application went through. Once the application is reviewed by the staff, you will receive a second email confirming your child’s enrollment and that we have charged your credit card (if you paid the deposit via credit card) or posted your check.
Registering More Than One Child
You may register more than one child from your family. When you reach the Application Submitted screen, click on the link to Begin New Application. Sibling discount! Families with more than one camper will receive a sibling discount – $100 for each child after the first. The discount will be applied automatically when you register the 2nd (and subsequent) children.
For information about scholarships and grants, please see the Tuition Assistance page of our website. Families applying for an OSRUI scholarship may submit a deposit of $200 per camper, by check only. New this year! The scholarship application will be online.
$100 Tuition Credit if You Refer a New Camper!*
Any registered camper who refers a first-time camper (not a sibling) who attends OSRUI 2020 for 2-weeks or longer will receive a $100 tuition credit! Refer two first-time campers and you’ll get a $100 credit for each. There is no limit!
*Not valid for cash. May not be used toward your deposit. Referring camper must attend camp to get the tuition credit. If the referred camper cancels, the credit will be removed. We are sorry, but clergy and educators will not receive a credit for referring congregants. However, they will receive a credit for referring other family and friends.