These are a few of our favorite things…
We are so excited that summer 2021 is just around the corner! While campers and their parents are at home working hard to finish the school year, get camp forms in, and getting ready for summer, the OSRUI team is hard at work preparing to welcome campers in just a few short weeks. Our Mazkirut (leadership team) has been meeting regularly to develop incredible programming for campers and counselors. While a few things may look a little different at camp this summer, soooooooo many of our favorite things will be just as magical (if not even more special) this year!
Below are a few of the camp activities that the Mazkirut are excited about! We can’t wait to hear what you are looking forward to at camp this summer!
- Preparing a shira (song session) or tefilah (prayer service) with other songleaders, and sharing in the excitement of bringing songs that we love to the chanichim (campers).
- Laughing too hard!
- Meeting new friends
- Sitting on the stairs, looking out at the lake
- Looking up at the stars
- Catching fireflies near the Mosh tents
- Climbing the tower
- Making s’mores!
- Spending time with the awesome staff
- Playing drama games and making friendship bracelets
- Singing all together
- Sitting at the docks and putting my feet in the water on a Shabbat afternoon
- Wearing high socks and sandals
You can join us in doing all these things and more! Check out this list of camp activities.